Servicing / Tuning / modifying
- The Phirm
- Looked after my Corrado in its latter years. Proper old school mechanics (rather than "parts replacers")
and I thoroughly recommend them.
- Stealth Racing
- did a majority of my engine modifications and general fettling, going back to around 2000. Quite a long relationship.
- Balance Motorsport
- helped me set up and tune my GAZ suspension. Julian has a
really refreshing attitude to mods; "if it doesn't make it go faster, stop
better or handle better, why do it?"
- predominantly G60 tuning, but some VR6. Supplied my Schrick VGI.
- Absolutely Shocks
- suppliers of my GAZ suspension